The technique uses specially designed stainless steel instruments, to specifically detect areas of soft tissue tension, fibrosis, or chronic inflammation.
The instruments also are used to follow the chain of interconnected tissues, to properly locate and treat the cause of the symptom as well as the specific area of pain.
- Decreasing overall time of treatment
- Speeding recovery
- Reducing the need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolving chronic regions of adhesion or soft tissue tension
Conditions that have been shown to be managed effectively with Graston Technique include the following:
- Neck pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Achilles Tendonosis
- Shin Splints
- Back Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Trigger Finger
By utilizing these instruments, we are able to achieve quick and unparalleled results that hands alone could simply not! It saves the practitioner’s hands, and offers superior results -everyone wins.
For any questions you may have regarding this technique, please contact us here.